Download Sheet Music for Brass in PDF Format
Music for Brass.com supplies pdf files of brass sheet music, from unaccompanied solos to large ensembles. Our high quality arrangements, prepared by working musicians, are available for immediate download after placing a secure order on our website.
We also publish fun and educational articles by professional brass players.
- Two Bell Carols for Brass Quintet
Ding Dong! Merrily on High and Jingle Bells. We played these at the Fairmont Empress Hotel last week and they worked quite nicely.
(Dec. 9, 2013)
- O Holy Night for Tuba Quartet
The arranger does some nice things with this Christmas carol favorite.
(Nov. 21, 2013)
- Ave Maria (Angelus Domini) for Seven-Part Brass Ensemble
A beautiful arrangement of Franz Biebl's much-loved work (originally for firemen's chorus), for three flugelhorns, two horns, euphonium, and tuba.
(Nov. 18, 2013)
- Nun seid ihr wohl gerochen for Brass Quintet and Choir (SATB)
Bach's Chorale No. 64 from the Christmas Oratorio makes a joyous addition to a Christmas concert.
(Nov. 8, 2013)
- For Unto Us a Child Is Born for Brass Quartet
Enjoy some fast scale work with this rocking arrangement for brass!
(Nov. 4, 2013)
- Ernest for Eight-Part Trombone Choir
A lovely arrangement of this song, originally composed by Canadian pops conductor Brian Jackson. Two versions are provided in case the higher keys are too taxing for younger players.
(Nov. 1, 2013)
- March – Tulca 101 for Brass Band
This rousing march is an original composition for British-style brass band.
(Oct. 24, 2013)
- Meine Lippen for Brass Quintet and Solo Soprano
Franz Lehar's famous soprano aria, from the opera Giuditta. Check out the wonderful sound sample provided by the arranger!
(Oct. 22, 2013)
Our brass music catalog can be relied on for a wide variety of events, and much of our music is excellent for amateur, high school, or college level ensembles. In the catalog we indicate the instrumentation for each piece and estimate the difficulty level and range. We provide pdf samples of each piece, and many of our arrangements have audio samples in mp3 format, featuring real musicians performing (not computer-generated sound files).
The difficulty levels we use are:
- Easy (1 out of 5): suitable for all players
- Fairly Easy (2 out of 5): suitable for middle school level or high school players
- Medium Difficulty (3 out of 5): suitable for high school level or college players
- Moderate Difficulty (4 out of 5): suitable for college level or university players
- Difficult (5 out of 5): suitable for university level, advanced or professional players
Our catalog is always growing. We hope you enjoy it, and find it a useful source of “gig music” for brass!